The Orangewood Resource Center (ORC) is a drop-in center
for current and emancipated foster youth in Orange County. The
ORC provides supportive services focusing on education, employment,
housing and health. Our main goal is to empower foster youth
by providing them with the vital resources they need to become
Drop-in hours* are:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Friday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
*Subject to close without notice due to meetings, trainings, etc.
Youth can visit the Orangewood Resource Center and:
- Access employment leads, create professional resumes, and
receive interview tips
- Receive guidance and assistance when considering options
after high school
- Utilize career assessments and explore careers
- Find shelter information and housing resources
- Receive information on other Foundation programs and the
- Access Foundation Peer Mentors, computers, a telephone,
a copier, a fax machine, and a washer/dryer
- Access food, hygiene items and clothing (depending on availability)
Can’t make it to the ORC on a regular basis?
If you are an emancipated foster youth, please consider joining our Facebook page to stay up to date with what’s going on in the ORC. We will post job leads, updates about Orangewood programs, ILP workshop reminders, referrals about community events, tips/advice on how to land a job, and much more.
»Click here to go to our Facebook page.
Want to help? Without a family to rely on
for support and resources, foster teens released from the system
at age 18 turn to Orangewood for help. Our Resource Center and
other programs frequently are in need of non-perishable food,
hygiene and other items.
here to view the ORC Shopping Wish List.
To learn more about the program, please call 714-619-0222.